Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (FAHS) offers three degree programmes namely; B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Sciences, B.Sc. in Nursing and Bachelor of Pharmacy degree.Quality of these progrmmes were monitored by the Medical Education Cell (MEC) of the Faculty of Medicine for a long time, but in order to meet the vision of the allied health programmes, the 425th Senate of the University of Jaffna initiated the Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) at the FAHS. A coordinator has been appointed for the Cell, who is working with the Internal Quality Assurance Unit of the University of Jaffna to improve standards. IQAC at the FAHS is composed of arrangements to provide assurance of learning with confidence, and awareness throughout the institution.
- Mrs. V. Jegapragash (Coordinator)
- Mrs. S. Saseevan (Secretary)
- Ms D Thabotharan, Head/UAHS (Member)
- Ms T John Gnanakarunyan, Coordinator/MLS (Member)
- Mrs. V. Jegapragash, Coordinator/Nursing (Member)
- Mr. P. Kalki, Coordinator/Pharmacy (Member)
TP: 021 320 5486
E Mail: email@example.com
Allied Health Sciences,
Faculty of Medicine,
Kokuvil West, Kokuvil.